Friday, October 25, 2013

INKtober - Day 24+25: its just the tooth fairy and my face, okay?

First off, hello! Hope every single on of your days is going so spectacularly you don't know what to do with yourselves! So I didn't post yesterday's Inktober... so here it is!
 
It's the tooth fairy. Or at least the tooth fairy that exists in my brain. I drew this in one of my classes and didn't really have any reference to draw from... so I used my geology teacher as a model of sorts. It's super hard to draw accurate figures without reference! But I'm secretly pretty proud of the way it turned out.


...and! Here is the doodle for today :D It's what my face looked like in a mirror when I was exhausted. I really love these markers. They make drawing so much more fun than it already is!
Here is Alex's interpretation of me. Offensive, right?? Just kidding, I look like a babe. But wait, he knows how to draw in real life. So check out his stuff here ----> CLICK ME!
cheers,
ashley fairbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment