Monday, May 20, 2013

old school, yo

here are just a few older pieces i found at my mom's house. i like to keep track of my old work because i think it is important to reflect back and see how much progress you have made, kind of like a check point to help you see where you are at. these next 3 were pieces i was very proud of back in junior high/high school.

 attempt at cherry blossoms.. was on display at a charity event back in 2009! was glad to be able to contribute to that :)

this crane was the first time i experimented with ink and watercolor... ive been in love with it ever since!

this halloween owl was done for my mom. ink and watercolor, i had a lot of fun making his feathers and over-sized eyeballs haha.

like what you see? i knew it. follow my blog by either adding me on google friend connect or type your email into the bar provided to get emailed updates of my blog!
 thanks for your love, support, and smiling faces!

cheers,
ash  

No comments:

Post a Comment