Thursday, January 30, 2014

my eyes feel like burning.

Hello! Late post.. sorry about it! Good news is that I have a lot of fun stuff to show you all! :D
 
  
So this first piece is a little excerpt from a clothing fold rendering I had to do for my advanced figure drawing class. I am so excited about that class! We are starting to do some fashion illustration, so I should have some fun stuff to show you guys in a week or two! 
 
Random, but I thought this picture of the veins in my arm looked pretty rad. I got this cool app on my phone called VSCOcam... if you haven't heard of it, I would definitely check it out! It allows you to take some pretty sick pictures.

I am really happy with the way this turned out! It was done for my drawing for illustration sketchbook... a deer with some freaky twig legs.

Since Valentine's Day is coming up, I thought I would doodle something up for it. I did this with colored pencils, markers and pens. I had a lot of fun with it and think it could make a cool final piece for a notebook design or something of the same nature! Maybe when I start my Etsy shop up this summer I will include this as a print! Who knows!

Here is a picture of me with the cutest puppy to ever walk the earth. Don't you just want to squish him?!?

Finally, I made a name tag for work... it was nearly impossible to keep it simple. haha

I hope all of you are having a fantastic week! Thank you all for stopping by and being so supportive! 

cheers,
ashley fairbourne 

1 comment: