Wednesday, February 5, 2014

note to self: life is pretty crazy

This week has been insane! 
I am not even sure how i survived... but look! I did it. And I am still breathing. 
So if you were curious, I am probably going to be moving in with one of my friends, so things might be a little discombobulated for a couple weeks or so. I will try my best to keep my posts consistent! 
Any-who, we started our fashion illustrations in advanced figure drawing.. and I am having a lot more fun than I thought I would! Today we got to draw from a model with watercolors and ink... I got a little carried away. ^-^

 
Lets be honest...I just love any excuse to splatter paint.

And here are the weekly paintings! We painted with red, white, and blue this week (how patriotic).. I really enjoyed crosshatching a lot of these pieces... I think I am going to start trying to experiment more with my techniques for acrylics. That is what the class is for anyways... so... 
LOVE YOUR GUTS!

cheers,
ashley fairbourne 

No comments:

Post a Comment