Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Holy 2014, Batman!

I told you all that I would update this blog every Tuesday... and I meant it! 
So, the semester started! And my immune system decided to go kaput and let me get sick a few days before. Luckily, I've been recovering pretty quickly. :)
All of my classes are pretty promising this semester, but I am going to be so busy! And its going to be a lot of work... but I think I will figure it all out. You can expect the next few months to be filled with school assignments (and maybe a few commissions!)
 
Look at this cute picture of my cat! I got a new photo editing program on my phone called VSCOcam... if you haven't heard of it, I would definitely recommend it! It lets you edit the photos kind of the same way you would in Lightroom or Photoshop. I really dig it.
 
Here is another preview of that work-in-progress I talked about a month or two ago. It's coming along.. slowly but surely. I really love where it is going. :)

This was a fun, quick illustration I did for the Christmas album me and my friend Ruth recorded over the break. I know its not Christmas anymore, but you should go download it for next year! Or now! Whatever floats your boat. (cuz guess what? ITS FREE) 
Here it is... RIGHT HERE
 
And finally... this was the most recent drawing I did before I got too sick to move. My friend let me try out some of his art markers and prismacolors together, and this was the result! 
And if you somehow missed it, I finally got an instagram for my art! follow me @ashleyfairbourneillustration... I update it a couple times a week usually. 

As always, thank you all for your love and support... you all mean the world to me!

cheers,
ashley may

2 comments: