Thursday, September 11, 2014

SOCIETY6 STORE IS OPEN!

Hey guys! Guess what? My Society6 store is open and ready for action! 
You can purchase prints, shirts, phone cases and more there! I only have a few things up right now, but I will be adding more to the stop very soon! If you have any suggestions or things you would like to see added, please let me know! I would love to hear from you.

In other news, I have just been drawing stuff for school. I don't really have much school work to show you guys yet, but I do have a quick 10 minute sketch I did with ink of a portrait of a girl. I also went out to eat at a sandwich shop that lets you draw on the sandwich wrapper and hang it up in the store. It was so much fun!

 

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
cheers,
Ashley Fairbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment