Thursday, September 25, 2014

...i...need...caffeine...

NEW PRINTS IN MY SOCIETY6 STORE! 
www.society6.com/ashleyfairbourne

I am so pooped! Living is definitely exhausting. But I guess you have to decompose one day at a time. GUYS! It's almost INKtober! I can't wait. I am still trying to decide on a theme to make into a possible book for you all. I think I have a basic idea of what I am going to end up doing.
Anyways, don't think I haven't noticed my absence, cos I totally have. And I am sorry. But I have some fun illustrations to show you guys. I seriously can't wait for Halloween! Augh!
 
 
Lizards love eyeballs...

 
This is a quick cartoon of me expressing my deep love for autumn time and pumpkin flavored things.

 
Hermione Granger for Sketch Dailies prompt the other day. I used to want to be her. I still kind of do. How could I not?

 
Just your standard pug in a top hat.

Take care this week, guys. xoxo

cheers,
Ashley Fairbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment