Friday, August 29, 2014

SKOOL

Well, hey! 
School started. Woohoo. So now ill be busier than ever... and hopefully will have some cool projects to show you guys. So far I like my classes a lot. But I guess we will have to see if that changes over time. 

 
I finished a commissioned portrait I did for my friend. He wanted me to mimic the same style I did for my self portrait a little bit ago. I liked the way it turned out.

 
This was a silly little doodle I did of one of my new professors. He was really young, so this doesn't make a whole lot of sense. The whole reasoning behind it is just that there was a skeleton standing next to him and I wanted to draw him as a skeleton. (You know I love Halloween.)

 
Finally, this was done in my sculpture class. He was just having us try and get the basic shape of a human skull without any details added and this is what I ended up with by the end of the school day. If you know me, then you know that I have never really had any luck with sculpture, but this time around, it was really fun! I can't wait to work on my class project! 

Cheers,
Ashley Fairbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment