Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Happy Birthday, Mr. President

I found a house! Having a home is a really nice thing is what I realized just barely. (duh)
School is sneaking up on me... I am really excited and nervous. But mostly excited to learn and be forced to draw. Also, OCTOBER IS COMING. That alone is the best news ever. I think I am going to be Velma for Halloween. 

Short post today because I didn't have a ton of time to draw this past week because I was helping my best friend with her wedding. The good news is that everything went according to plan and she is married! Aww. 
 
This was the main sketch I got to do this week. Marylin Monroe! I am thinking of tweaking a few things and working on a final print for my shop. (It's opening in September now... sorry dudes!)

 
The best part about this weekend was definitely staying in a cabin in the woods for her bachelorette party. It was gorgeous and we got to star gaze at night. Such a lovely weekend.

cheers,
ashley fairbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment