Thursday, July 31, 2014

I can't stop listening to Elton John

Hey guys!
Do you even understand how much I've been listening to Elton John this past week? It's out of control. 
Anyways, I have to find a new place to live (again) ... I really hate moving. It is the worst and top most stressful thing to me. But it's okay because it will be over sooner than I think. I just got to find a place first. (tee hee?)

 
This is an hour speed painting I did for one of my followers on Instagram. She won the giveaway I did a while ago and the print got lost in the mail! So when I resent the mail, I decided to include a little gift! Isn't she the cutest?

 
Here is the pottery as promised! This was a father's day present for my dad. He loves the Green Bay Packers, specifically Vince Lombardi. Turned out better than I thought it would... it was my first time painting a portrait on a cup! Sheesh.

 
These are some "His" and "Her" mugs I made for my friends that just got married. I painted them in her wedding colors and even painted her flower on the bottom. 

Thank you all for your love and support! It keeps me plugging along!

cheers,
Ashley Fairbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment