Sunday, July 13, 2014

alwaysdrawingalwaysdrawingalwaysdrawing

Man! I still have vacation brain... all mushy and filled with sea water. It's taken about a week, but I think I may be finally back in the groove of things.

Excited to be working out my Etsy shop this month! I am still planning on having it open in August. I also will be opening a Society 6 store, which I will tell you guys about in more detail on a later date.

Update about Comic Con: I will NOT be purchasing a booth this year. I decided that I am going to buy a ticket to this upcoming September SLC Comic Con and scope out the area and get a better idea of how people set up their booths. That way, when Comic Con comes around next year, I will feel better prepared! 

I drew quite a bit over vacation, in the airport, etc... and I just wanted to share some of these doodles from my sketchbook with you guys! 

 
"Es-cargot" shorts... get it?

 
My sister and her new red hair..

 
I drew mostly profile views of people the past couple weeks... and they all look like the same human.

 
She wouldn't stop wiggling on the plane... so she gave me no choice but to draw an unflattering picture of her.

cheers,
Ashley Fairbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment