Saturday, June 29, 2013

airplane doodles

officially on vacation! wee!
im so excited to get a break from real life (although it makes it harder to go back home!) 
on the plane ride over, i got in a doodle-ing mood and this is what happened:


i couldnt keep my mind off of how fun all of my friends are.
although i am excited to be on vacation, its nice to know i have awesome friends back home!
if you were curious, i am SUPER jet-lagged. and want to sleep for the entirety of my life.

p.s... i hit over 1,000 views for my blog the other day. i know it may not seem like much, but to me it is a big deal! so i just wanted to take a moment and thank ALL of you for your support! its comforting to know i have such amazing family and friends that will always be by my side, cheering me on!
  
cheers,
ash

No comments:

Post a Comment