Thursday, October 5, 2017

Inktober 2017 - Part 1

Hey everyone!

I hope you all are having an awesome October so far! This is always my favorite time of year for so many reasons - - It's no longer 1,000 degrees outside, the leaves start changing color, everything tastes super cozy and warm... and Inktober of course!

For Inktober this year, I decided to bring back our old friends Skelly and Spider! It's been a good 3 years since I last did anything with them, so I thought it would be fun to bring them back again! I will be posting my Inktober photos here every other week, so stay tuned! Here are the first 5 days of Inktober:

Day 1: Our old friend Skelly awakes from his slumber.

 Day 2: Skelly finds Spider.

 Day 3: Skelly & Spider do some ironing.

 Day 4: Skelly & Spider play poker with friends.

Day 5: Spider gives Skelly a makeover.

That's it for today! I will post again soon to show you guys some more Inktober shenanigans!

Cheers,
Ashley xoxo

 

1 comment: