Thursday, September 21, 2017

Stranger Things Fan Art & Chalk the Block Update

Hey everyone!

So sad to say that my boyfriend and I will not be participating in Chalk the Block this year after all. The event was postponed to this weekend due to a rainstorm last week. Our schedules are just too full this weekend to be able to move anything around at this point. Good news though - we will still be completing our mural piece, but just on paper instead of asphalt. Here is a sneak peek of what we have been working on:

 I will definitely post more updates on my blog once we get some good progress made on the final piece!

In other news, I am going to be participating in a Stranger Things-themed art show on Halloween this year. (Are you all so excited for the second season of Stranger Things?!) Some of you may remember the Eleven piece I did last year...

 ...but for this show, I wanted to create something new!
So I'm currently working on a new piece! Here is the progress so far:

 I won't give away the secret super fun part about this piece quite yet, so keep an eye out for the finished piece on my blog! (& other social media, of course!)

That is everything I have to share with you guys today! I am currently working on some larger projects and trying to get those finished up, so you may notice a lack of artwork. Hopefully I will be able to show you all the stuff I've been working on super soon and just dump it all in one epic blog post!

Thank you! Have a lovely week!

Cheers,
Ashley xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment