Thursday, March 2, 2017

Doodle Drop!

Hey everyone!
So I have a bazillion sketches and doodles to show you guys! I have been drawing a lot lately, but haven't been feeling very inspired. Seems strange, I know, but I just feel like I need to get out of my comfort zone or something! I have been doing a lot of photo shoots lately for head models, so I am hoping to get some head renderings done soon to change it up a bit!
 
 Character design of my good friend, Marie. She's a babe, so it was easy to make the drawing look good.

 The start of a painting of a girl with a planet for a head... just normal stuff here.

Here is the same painting with some more done to it. I am hoping to have it finished sometime this week or next!

 More space stuff. See what I mean about needing to change it up?? Maybe it's not a big deal. Space is pretty awesome.

Sketch #1...
 ... and sketch #2! 

I started this piece thinking it would be beautiful, but it ended up being way creepier than expected. It is both a blessing and a curse.

 Happy Chinese New Year! - Done in Photoshop

...and it was Valentine's Day, too! Personally, I think the holiday is pure silly, goopiness, but I wanted to try to make valentine card that I wouldn't mind giving to someone!

Submission for Women Who Draw - check it out! It's a great site with an awesome mission!
 
And finally - I was asked to create another flyer for Kilby Court in Salt Lake City. I had space on the mind (big surprise) and I wanted to test out some fun, hand-drawn, retro typography! I'm pretty happy with the results! 

Thank you all so much for your continued support! 

Cheers,

Ashley  
xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment