Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Yikes! School starts in a few days!

Where did the time go?? I'm just finishing up my last summer of school before my final year of classes. The end is so close but so far away! I am pretty excited about my classes starting on Monday. I'm not sure if I've mentioned what I am taking but here it is again: Children's Book Illustration, Advanced Illustration, BFA Project, and Narrative Illustration. So.... it's going to be a busy semester to say the least. 

I have been doodling a lot this week, but haven't come up with a ton of stuff I like. The two doodles below are some fun tiny completed sketches I did!

 Messing around with some liquid gold leaf...

... and then doodling Richard Nixon.

I'm just trying to suck the rest of the life out of the little summer I have left! Next time we talk, I will have started classes! Wish me luck!

Cheers, 
Ashley Fairbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment