Tuesday, December 3, 2013

snowy weather isn't so bad..

Oh, well hello friends! Hope your week has been going well. :) 
So, I've got a few things to share with you guys tonight... my figure drawing class has been teaching me a lot about form and proportions, which is great, but it also takes a lot of practice... which is exhausting me! But yesterday we started drawing on some toned paper and this is what I had by the end of class.
 

Then this figure drawing was from a week or so ago... a little off, but I really like the look of the smeared pastels.

And guess what, dudes? It snowed today! I was feeling sort of indifferent about Christmas coming... but now my whole mood has shifted since the snow happened : ) I've always loved the snow... it's so magical!

... finally, here was my latest project for my photography class. The assignment was to do a series of photographs that all have a similar theme. I chose to do portraits of people with wet hair... I just wanted to capture the awkward side of my subjects, and I think it worked pretty great!
 
I love hearing from you guys! You rock and thanks for being so supportive! 

cheers,
ashley fairbourne 

2 comments:

  1. That toned paper looks so cool! And I like your perspective on your photography project.

    ReplyDelete