Tuesday, November 26, 2013

still pluggin along

I cannot wait for finals/the holidays to be over! I feel like I am running out of steam...
I'll make it through though :) 
So I have been working on a lot of different projects, most of them are for my own benefit. I also am trying to piece together a portfolio for applying to the illustration program, commissions for the holidays, work, etc. It's been busy, but great! Unfortunately, this means I have been neglecting my classes a little bit (whoops!) I am planning on catching up over Thanksgiving break, so wish me luck, peeps!

This is just a little work-in-progress of an illustration I'm super excited about. I found some cyan, magenta, and yellow inks that I have been layering a lot lately... it's pretty fun. Let me know what you think about this technique! I will probably post the final product within a week or so.
 

This was a fun sketch I did... although, I keep looking at the cat's eyeball and cant help but think of a pokeball. tee-hee
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Eat so much food for me! 

cheers,
ashley fairbourne 

1 comment:

  1. I Said it on FB but I LOVE that little girl. Also--now that's all I can see when I look at the cat.

    ReplyDelete