Thursday, August 17, 2017

Tnees Tpees, Craft Lake City, & More Doodles!

Hey everyone!

I have some fun fabric designs to share with you guys. Tnee's Tpees (www.tnees.com) asked me to do some watercolor fabric designs for her company.  The fabrics are going to be used for children's teepees and for blankets as well! I'm really excited about this opportunity and can't wait to get my hands on one of the blankets (They look super cozy)!

 Here are the swatches of each individual design! There also are some promotional photos of the printed designs for you guys to check out. It's always super fun to see my work printed!



 



 


 

I also just finished up Craft Lake City's DIY festival this weekend! It was my first time having a booth there and it was SO FUN! I made some little iron-on patches to sell there as well. They were such a hit, I'm going to be making some more to sell online!



Finally, here are a few lil doodles:


(it's a tiny Triceratops in trifocals... get it??) 

Thank you all for your continued support! You guys keep me going, for real.


Cheers,
Ashley xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment