Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Getting Ready for Finals!

Hey everyone! 
I sure hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and ate like 1 bazillion turkeys! I am getting ready for finals and it feels crazy. It seems so weird that next semester is my LAST. What??
It also feels so good.
So basically everything is super crazy right now while I try to get my Christmas commissions and finals and everything all rounded up and finished on time! Here are a few things I completed these last couple weeks!
 
 Here is a book cover I did for The Wizard of Oz! I made it by cutting out pieces of paper and gluing them down with some supports. I am pretty happy with the results, but I may add a paper cut out title to the piece!
 I did some fan art of Catwoman! She is my favorite. I have a whole list now of ideas for Catwoman fan art and I think I am going to make a bunch of fun sketches! I can't wait to share them with you guys once they are completed.
Finally, here is a cute little Dios de los Muertos girl I sketched yesterday! I just love Halloween and I am pretty bummed it's over. Yeah, Christmas is pretty cool too, but Halloween definitely takes the gold for me!

Thank you all for your support! I sure appreciate you guys! Have a wonderful day!

Cheers,

Ashley Fairbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment